Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth, Animation, Creation, and Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Did you remember us? Come see what we have been up to!

Stainless

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bezyle

Bezyle

Stainless Empty
PostSubject: Stainless   Stainless EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:52 am

Stainless
It was the name Thresh gave me
Cleaning the world of filth
Stainless 434849a3c71b43f78869f19
One dish at a time

Manufacture Date: July 21st
Hair Color:Brown
Eye Color: Red
Height: 7'0
Weight: 275 lbs
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
History: "When I came too I was self aware, which that alone was a big shock to me, but the bigger shock was when I realized after being given a life within five seconds someone tried to take it. Good ol Thresh... the crazy bastard wanted to take my spark... but when he was about to do it she stopped him... it was rather fortunate for me that she did what she did otherwise I would have never known about life. Those two took me and offered me my destiny... take the lives of others for our goals or offer my life up for a better cause. Obviously since I am here standing in front of you the choice I made was to take lives. So I did... I went around cleaning the filth of Sovereign Thresh didn't care but I myself spared those who I felt deserved a chance at life... after all I was given mine. Anyway thats enough about my story... perhaps I should tell you what you really want to know... what is it the spark hunters are after why are they collecting sparks to be more specific. To answer, that question well its simple... we want to become powerful enough to destroy the oncoming threat... I mean as you must've figured our species will live on after we all die... we literally poof into existence... they could never hope to put us all down for good, and while no one has seen it happen yet I am pretty sure we would all die of old age... just as humans do... so in my opinion fuck it... get living, get making use of your life... if you cannot make use of it let someone else make use of it... if that means sacrificing your life for what I think is a greater cause... then so be it... me justifying my reason for take your spark may seem fucked up to you... but then again... I really don't care because your life belongs to us now" He then ripped the spark out of the victim and stored it inside himself. "Don't worry when I am done your spark will be nice and clean"
Abilities: Stainless has the ability to clean anything he touches, this has a consequence with anything he touches leaves behind a soapy residue. Outside of that if there is a water source nearby he can manipulate it how he chooses. He has a built in heater thus he can also melt anything he touches unless it can stand temperatures above 700 degrees Fahrenheit
Equipment:A sword that was gifted to him
Appliance:Dish Washer
Back to top Go down
http://zirexz.tumblr.com/

Stainless
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Records :: Characters-
Jump to: