Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Birth, Animation, Creation, and Divinity

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Did you remember us? Come see what we have been up to!

Searching

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Radio

Radio

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 4:37 pm

Lore at first didn't let them take his clothes because it was just weird for him to show all his goodness in front of people. But after while he let Baby cut through the clothes that was needed to be cut for he won't hurt himself getting them off and for the Bri to check him. Lore was a average body type and it went well with his long greyish white hair so it was a win/win. Though he was upset of the fact that couldn't wear his jacket until it was wash but at least they only had to cut his white stain shirt instead. Lore let the woman look him over.

Lore poked his wounds on his arm for a bit really seeing what it really looked like..looked kind of off then the other arm. Is it dislocated or something? He wasn't sure but that was why the Bri was here she was a nurse after all so he looked at her to see what was wrong with his arm other then it hurting like hell.
Back to top Go down
Kira-Bani

Kira-Bani

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Bri examined Lore very carefully trying not to cause him anymore pain. She took a damp cloth and started to wipe away all of the blood. There was a lot of it. "I'm going to have to put in a few stitches." She then took and needle and thread and started stitching up some of the deeper wounds. She could tell that it hurt but there wasn't really time to give him any sort of anesthetic. Looking over her handy work she seemed a bit relieved, "Well the worst is over. Now I just want to put a cast on you since your arm is indeed broken and then all will be well again." She smiled at the two of them in a reassuring kind of way. The cast didn't take too long to put on Lore's arm. She gave him a bottle of pills, "Take one of these every couple of hours, it's for the pain." Bri cleaned up her station and came back to the two boys. "So what do you all have planned now?"
Back to top Go down
http://priceless-panda.tumblr.com/
Ren Walker

Ren Walker

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 10:31 pm

Baby watched Bri work before he smiled a bit in relif "Ah thanks, really, we owe you one, I'm no expert on medicine or anything myself" He said before he looked from Lore to Bri "I don;t know what Lore wants but...I was hoping to find my owner" He admitted softly "he;s a tall human about this hight,. brown heir green eyes, really stubborn" He said softly, of course the term 'human' might have alarmed both Lore and Bri seen as they both knew the humans were long since dead. "..."What?" He asked softly "What's that look for?"
Back to top Go down
http://the-angel-of-monday.tumblr.com/
Radio

Radio

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:18 pm

As she worked on his wounds he sucked in his teeth of the pain from the stitches that was going in his skin. Soon all the worst was over and he made a sigh of relief. "Thanks." He looked over to Baby when he spoke of his 'owner' it almost caught him off guard could there still be owners around? As she put the cast around his arm Lore spoke once more but with question and a brow raised. "Owner? Even though I just woke probably around the same time as you did but, if yours or/and our owners where still here, I'm pretty sure they would be beside us." He shook his thinking it over and seeing how everything was now so far that he could see. "I don't think there are any 'humans' around." He had a small smile of a maybe there could be humans left here at least but at the same time it sound like a joke of thought.

Lore looked over to Bri to see what she had to say about this.
Back to top Go down
Kira-Bani

Kira-Bani

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 11:58 pm

Bri's face tensed up when Baby spoke of owners. She had been alive for some time and she had never seen a human. She lowered her eyes followed by her head. Breaking news like this to someone who had only just recently woken up is always a bit hard, but it had to be done. "Baby, I don't think you are going to find who you are looking for. All of the humans are gone, or rather, no one has seen an actual human since we have been getting our own lives here." She walked over to Baby and put her arm around him for comfort. "I don't really know what more I could say but I know I refuse to give you false hope." Bri stood there for a moment to think of what she could say but nothing of great use came to mind. She backed up and tried to lighten the mood, something that she was most of the time good at, she smiled and just said, "If you need anything though, you can always just let me know and I will be here for you with ANYTHING you need." She winked at the two of them hoping to be uplifting. Her inner thoughts weren't so happy though, she never had an actual owner that she could call her own. She was just a thing that was used by many. To be honest she was a tad jealous, but she would never admit that to them or even herself.
Back to top Go down
Ren Walker

Ren Walker

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 2:41 am

Baby blinked at that as he looked from Lore then over to Bri looking confused at first; no humans? They'd all just...died? Just like that? To Baby who'd had a tough sonova bitch for an owner just just...didn't seem real, or even possible "But..." He seemed to almsot shrink down as he realized he had no hope of finding his owner, which meant he had no idea what he was going to do.

He felt and probably looked looked very very lost as Bri hugged him, he hugged her back not quite sure how to process how he felt about this situation; even if he could find hid owners grave it might be long buried under the earth and would be much like looking for a needle in a haystack "Thanks Bri" He said softly before he nodded a bit and rubbed his neck "Well I dunno what to do...Im used to following orders you know? I guess I;ll go further into town see what we can find...you still wanna come with me Lore?" He asked the other.
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2013 5:28 pm

Lore watched as she gave him hug of comfort. Well Lore would too if he was that type of guy and had a arm that wasn't broken so instead in he agreed that he'll stay with him for a comfort. "Sure don't have anything else to do." He said which was true what could he do? And he doesn't even know what had fully happened around here to do something and plus company would be a great idea.

He looked over at Bri. "We'll make sure to come back if we need anything." He stood up from his chair and rubbed his cast that covered his arm Lore's finger couldn't barely move but it was fine. He left his arm alone and glanced back at Bri once more. "Thanks and yea I owe you one." He said remembering about Baby's comment of them oweing her for the help.

Last edited by Radio on Thu May 23, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren Walker

Ren Walker

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 6:31 am

To be perfectly honest Baby was too much used to being owned and being told what to do, to him he needed an owner, someone to tell him where to go and he seemed to have latched into Lore quickly, simply because the other had needed him and he liked helping people, he liked knowing he was still needed despite his age and such. He nodded to Bri and smiled "Yeah, thanks again, really" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kira-Bani

Kira-Bani

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:26 pm

Bri nodded at the two boys and saw them out. "It really was no trouble at all. It is my job to help the wounded. Please come and visit. I love talking to people." She waved and smiled before going back into the office and shut the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 11:37 pm

Lore walked along side with Baby and Bri until their exit. " Sure we'll come back when we can." He said leaving from the door after she shut it. "This is going to be a pain in the ass." He said looking at his arm once more before looking towards Baby. He was much taller then the male maybe a couple of inches not much. Maybe 2 inches. Lore had his jacket over his shoulder and wore the shirt Bri gave him to wear since Baby cut his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Ren Walker

Ren Walker

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:15 am

Baby followed after him and sighed a little "I dunno what I'm gonna do now" He grumbled as he rubbed the back of his neck "Im used to being told where to go you know? Kinda the whole purpose of being a car...I suppose we could go further into the city, see what we can find there?" He suggested to the other wondering what Lore's plans were now his arm was in a cast and such.
Back to top Go down
Radio

Radio

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2013 10:01 pm

As he listen to Baby talk he began to think of what they should do now. Well what could do in this state? Everything that they seen was basically gone or makeshift or even use from old buildings. He tapped his finger on his bottom lip in thought and slightly nodded to baby at his comment of being told what to do his life. Which was true mostly everyone in this place was told what to do by their master(s) But if you like Baby being car or sort it was harder to be independent. "It'll be best that we can did until we can find what we are good for...well now anyways since everything seemed to changed." He said then gave a slight shrug.

It was really better for Lore then Baby since he couldn't do anything with this arm of his for a while unlike Baby who was still spanking new and haven't getting himself hurt yet. But he didn't him to leave him yet. "While we looking around to find ourselves useful to someone we can make a small rest place...for you know just just in case if we don't." He suggested glanced over to him when he began walking once more.

Lore looked at his jacket and noted mentally that he'll going to need to wash it later on when he have time. "Don't worry everything going to be fine Baby, with or without a owner." He said and gave a small pat on Baby's shoulder. It was a small comfort that he could give without saying to mean to go with it. Which usually happens most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Ren Walker

Ren Walker

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 12:13 am

Baby nodded at that "I guess we can find somewhere we can stay least for today, once your arm heals up I'm sure you'll be fine and we can work something out" He said simply; it was kinda obvious Baby was fond of Lore by this point, and the other was nice enough so why note follow him? He needed the company and who knows how safe or rough Sovereign actually was? Baby just hoped his strength would come in handy at some point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Searching - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Searching   Searching - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Abyss :: Sovereign-
Jump to: